Rumbeck

Orgel

Convent Rumbeck

The convent was already founded around 1190 as a filiation of the monastery Wedinghausen. The convent and sections of the church burned down in 1914, but got partly rebuilt. The provost's building (1724) and the guesthouse (1695) were the only remaining buildings.

The church - one of the first vaulted churches in the whole of Westphalia - is open during the day and can be partly viewed.  

Especially worth seeing:
Klausing-Organ around 1700




town map